Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bluey Day






Well everyone, I am proud to say I did it! I honestly thought I was going to chicken out this morning, but I went through with what I said I would do! I am now a very bald chicka!



It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I was quite sick to my stomach right before getting it done, but I'm fine with it now - Conor on the other hand is a wee bit upset. LOL He thinks his mommy "isn't a girl anymore" and cried as he said, "Bye-bye mommy's hair, I'll miss you". We'll see how he does tonight - my hair has always been his security blanket!

There is so much news and so many pictures to share, I promise I'll come back later to update, but for right now, I have 2 little boys waiting to play with me! Can't turn down an awesome opportunity like that, now, can I?!

Love and (((HUGS)))!

2 comments:

Side by Side said...

Wow...good for you!

I would have chickend out! WTG for going through with it and then posting pics for us!

Joy said...

woooohooo... good for you. that is awesome... My husband has done that a few times for Doernbechers (sp?) children's Hospital.. You should be proud.