Thursday, July 12, 2007

What's wrong with this picture?

It is currently 12:45 AM and I should be tucked nicely into my bed snoozing away. Obviously, that isn't happening. Why? Because, at 12:45 AM it is currently 85 degrees outside. That's outside. In my house it must be 2 degree's before sweltering! I am dying here!! There is absolutely no relief - not even the slightest of breezes coming in the windows. The boys are sleeping and Glenn, of course, is snoring away in the other room - I swear that man could sleep through/in anything. To top off the fact that he's sleeping, he's actually wrapped in our comforter! HUH??? So, since I can't sleep, I came out to see what the bloody temperature was, and on my computer I have the temp here and in Indy side by side so that I can wish I was there (especially in the winter). Do you know that it is only 66 degree's there right now? Again, I say...HUH???? In the land where air conditioners abound, it is 66, but here, where very few houses, especially the older houses, wouldn't even consider air conditioning, we are dying! My blood is too thick for this kind of heat. On top of that, my hormones, which have been thoroughly confused for quite some time now, are wreaking complete and utter havoc right now. And tomorrow it is supposed to be worse! Actually, for the next 3 days it's supposed to be totally unbearable! Tell me again why it is that we don't leave for our vacation until next week? At least in Edmonton the hotel will have air conditioning. With my luck lately, we'll have snow next week. Go figure!

On that very grumpy, sweaty, irritated note, I'll leave you now. Surely sleep will come soon...or I'll pass out from heat exhaustion!

Love and (((HUGS))) until next time!

No comments: