Friday, August 03, 2007

I've been tagged!

A - Attached or Single: attached
B - Best Friend: Glenn
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Drink of Choice: Iced Tea
E - Essential Item: Camera
F - Favorite Color: Red
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Fort St. John, BC
I – Indulgence(s): Hot Fudge Sunday
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Liam (4) & Conor (2)
L - Life is incomplete without: My boys - all 3 of them!
M - Marriage Date: July 30, 2000
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: Fruit salad? LOL Probably oranges
P - Phobias/Fears: Snakes and Frogs
Q - Favorite Quote: “I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ~Jimmy Dean
R- Reason to smile: My boys
S - Season: In general: Fall - Since moving to the land of snow? Summer
T- Tag Three: Rebecca Lynn, Sonya & Sarah
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I long to be a writer
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Opressor of animals
W - Worst Habit: Good grief - too numerous to list!
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: ultra sound
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Lasagna
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Love learning more about you!!
~Jackie