Friday, February 16, 2007

Are you blue?

I've got another little freebie for you! It's a little paper pack called "Feeling A Little Blue". It contains 8 wonderfully textured and patterned papers and 8 solids. The element pack will be coming soon! I hope you enjoy it, and please let me know if you use any of my blogbies (blog freebies) to scrap with! Leave a little love if you pick this one up!



You can download the paper pack
here
.

Download SusanMcGarveyBluesolids.ZIP
Download SusanMcGarveyBlue.ZIP (patterned)

6 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

This is wonderful..only..there is a problem..it says you have exceeded your dwnld limit or something to that effect.:( I would love to have these when(if) you renew the link.:)

Not Everyones Mama said...

Following you from digishoptalk! Have a wonderful day! Beautiful papers BTW!

Shell said...

Beautiful papers in my fav color. Too bad I missed them. Thanks for sharing anyway.

Alissa said...

Very pretty colors. I was reading below about your ds going to tae kwon do. Hope he likes it, my dd absolutely loves it.

animal181980 said...

Beautiful... keep up the good work!

PSharp said...

Love the colors. Thank you for sharing your wonderful papers.