Thursday, February 22, 2007

A HUGE apology!

*blushing, blushing, blushing* Soooooooooooo, when I did the element pack for the Feeling A Little Blue Kit, I was in such a hurry to get it out there that I didn't do a "test run" first. Let's just say that I have more than learned my little lesson! The ribbons and frame were definitely not up to par on this one - way too small. They have all been revamped and resized and I'm happy to say, there have been a few changes made to some of the elements. Here's a peek at the new and improved EP!



Grab it here:
Download FeelingALittleBlueEP.ZIP

***If you ever feel that any of my work is sub-par, etc. Please let me know!!

4 comments:

animal181980 said...

Beautiful! These will come in handy with my new nephew that is soon to be here!

Joanne said...

What a lovely name for a kit. I thought I would pop over and leave a comment. I know I sure appreciate comments on my blog, when I get them.Thank you for sharing your lovely work with others.

Shell said...

Thanks for the elements & redoing the papers links. I really do love blue lol Thanks again

PSharp said...

Wonderful elements. Thank you!