Monday, February 26, 2007

A little 'bout the Oscars, a little 'bout the snow and a few LO's , too!

OK, I seriously have to talk about the snow thing first. When will it stop??? Yesterday (I kid you not) I went outside, looked up at the sky and shouted, "GIVE ME A BREAK, we've had enough already". I am seriously starting to get the snow blues. There has been steady snow on the ground up here since the end of September/begining of October. We get these spurts of beautiful weather - sun shiny, snow melty weather - then we go right back into the snow. It has been snowing on and off for 3 days now. Not the heavy, blizzardy snow, but the light, fluffy snow that's supposed to be so beautiful, but when you've seen it for months on end it's just really disgusting. I wish I were a snow person. You know, one of those people who thrive on the cold snowy thing that is winter. One that straps on the old snowshoes and heads out with a whistle and a smile. Yeah - I'm definitely NOT one of those people. I hate those people. (OK, so not hate, but the do really disgust me! LOL) I'm sure my regular blog readers are really, seriously tired of hearing about this every few weeks, but really, how do you think I feel having to LIVE with it? ;D

I have only one thing to say about last nights Oscars: HOW DID CARS NOT WIN???? *sigh* Other than that, Ellen did great and Reese Witherspoon, Helen Mirren and Camryn Diaz looked awesome! My top 3 beauties. OH, and of course, George Clooney was drool worthy yet again!

Here are my 2 newest LO's. Both are using the new kits Lena Brandenburg just released at TDS - Teal Berry Trend and Fuschia Berry Fun. Gorgeous kits, aren't they?



The rest of the credits for these LO's can be seen here




Until next time...Love and (((HUGS))) to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I totally agree with the whole "snow thing"...bring on the sunshine and the springtime!!! I want to go out and plant some flowers! :)

I missed the Oscars, so I don't know who looked good or not...off to look it up on the net now!

Your LOs are gorgeous! They both make me want to run and buy those kits now! Thanks!!!

Shrinkie said...

Cars huh? I don't think too many Academy members saw that one, lol. Those are some yummy kits you have showcased here!